Tuesday, 27 November 2012

The problem with hearts........



is that they are so damn addictive.





There are just so many things you can play around with. I'm a bit in love with hearts at the moment - hence the enormous amount I have produced lately...crochet heart... more crochet hearts with danglies... stiched hearts with crochet flowers... hearts with stiched felt hearts hahahaha..... and the more I play...the more ideas I have... Its bad! :(



Oh well...nothing to be done other than just let all the ideas be brought to life and living with a lot of hearts! I can think of worse things ;)





0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
RubyRed
I am an Artist and a Craft-addict... I am passionate about anything that involves creating something from scratch. I would love to revive an interest in our traditional crafts like knitting and crochet. The art and skill involved in it amazes me. I learn every day.....
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts