Monday, 10 October 2011

Handmade Tasseliciousness.....

Soooooo..... always trying something new..(and I have a love affair with tassels), I obviously tried to make my own tassels lol.   Now I'm quite specific about exactly which tassels I like. Obviously the gloriously complex tassels one sees at the Asian Markets and the Turkish and Moroccan shops are fantastic. Not really having plenty of those around - I opted for my own version lol.  These ones were made specifically for (another) pillow cover im working on -a WIP I still need to photograph and post.  The cover is crocheted in an Indigo Blue and Beige variegated yarn - the tassels were obviously made to match that.  Anyway... here they are.  I'm definitely going to be making plenty  more of these. I think they will be perfect for bags as well...... :)

0 comments:

Search

Loading...

About Me

My Photo
RubyRed
I am an Artist and a Craft-addict... I am passionate about anything that involves creating something from scratch. I would love to revive an interest in our traditional crafts like knitting and crochet. The art and skill involved in it amazes me. I learn every day.....
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts