Saturday 1 October 2011

My flat knitting, fair isle project!

My current Fair Isle Project - Persian Tiles by Jade Starmore
So..I just had to start knitting this - and all I had was my normal knitting needles.  So the result being me realizing that there is a reason we knit Fair Isle in the round. Those purl rows be hell!! hahaha.... I recently acquired Jade Starmore's- A Collectors Item and it has some awesome pattern in.  The one I am currently busy with is called Persian Tiles and it is a glorious pattern albeit slightly complex - one really needs to concentrate! I am looking forward to seeing how this will turn out!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
RubyRed
I am an Artist and a Craft-addict... I am passionate about anything that involves creating something from scratch. I would love to revive an interest in our traditional crafts like knitting and crochet. The art and skill involved in it amazes me. I learn every day.....
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

Followers

Popular Posts