Sunday 9 October 2011

WIP - Kaleidoscope Circle Cushion Cover

Ok..so I thought it about time I start documenting all the different projects I have running at the same time! haha... This pillow cover was a joy to knit and a good excersise in short-row-knitting.  It's a very colorful cushion cover and I'm quite chuffed with it!! haha.... The pattern is available for purchase and download online at the Jane Crowfoot website. She is also the designer of this pattern. Now I just need to sew it up!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
RubyRed
I am an Artist and a Craft-addict... I am passionate about anything that involves creating something from scratch. I would love to revive an interest in our traditional crafts like knitting and crochet. The art and skill involved in it amazes me. I learn every day.....
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

Followers

Popular Posts