Tuesday 25 October 2011

Mosaic Crochet

Ok... so I stumbled upon a really great looking downloadable video by Lily Chin in which she shows her mosaic crochet techniques.  The afghans and stitches she shows really look amazing, and once you realize just how easy it is you wonder why you didn't think of it first.. hahahah..... On a negative note... for us South African's, the download is quite expensive..and to be honest.. I was expecting a bit more.  It's great for a beginner... but for intermediate and expert crocheters..it can get a bit drawn out.  That said.. it opens a host of possibilities and you can really let the creative juices flow and design your own patterns.  The link to this video:  http://www.interweavestore.com/Crochet/DVDs-Videos/Crochet-Me-Workshop-Mosaic-Crochet-with-Lily-Chin-DVD.html

Here is a sampler I made to try out one of the patterns.  On an afghan this would work great!!!  Apologies for the quality of the photo....

3 comments:

yusuf said...

kuşadası
adıyaman
van
tuzla
maltepe

D4NJ

yusuf said...

kuşadası
adıyaman
van
tuzla
maltepe
GXGGB

ali said...

kuşadası
adıyaman
van
tuzla
maltepe
VS4O

About Me

My Photo
RubyRed
I am an Artist and a Craft-addict... I am passionate about anything that involves creating something from scratch. I would love to revive an interest in our traditional crafts like knitting and crochet. The art and skill involved in it amazes me. I learn every day.....
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

Followers

Popular Posts