Sunday, 9 October 2011
16:22 | Posted by RubyRed | | Edit Post
A collage of the bags I finished. The green bag is a Knit/Crochet mix and the Orange one is a variation of the granny square. Both bags are lined,
- I am an Artist and a Craft-addict... I am passionate about anything that involves creating something from scratch. I would love to revive an interest in our traditional crafts like knitting and crochet. The art and skill involved in it amazes me. I learn every day.....
Powered by Blogger.
I came across this beautiful pattern for a potstand/holder on a Dutch lady's blog - Lindevrouw's Web. She has some awesome work on h...
To Download this PDF just click on the image!
Wow... I haven't posted in forever. So I thought a good way to start off again was to post another pattern haha.... A while ago I post...
So I'm still loving vintage! My current project is hooking up some lovely vintage placemats and I thought I'd share it with you! I...
Still needs to be sewn up and finished off. The pattern is from the book 50 Sensational Crochet Afghans & Throws by the The Needlecraft...
Been wanting to make this for a looonnnggg time. So! no time like the present. My friends over at Woolhogs are having a MADE IT...
I had some requests to publish this pattern...so here it is!! Enjoy! :) For Free Download just Click on the Image!
Crochet Edging / Border attached to the Hanger The Hanger ready for decoration And it's Done!! I love the way the colors work to...
And here it is as promised..the free pattern for the garter stitch mitred square blanket in my previous post. Enjoy! Please let me know shou...
When I saw the pattern for this afghan I instantly fell in love and had to do it. It took me about a month to complete it.. and I have to...
- 2014 (3)
- 2013 (4)
- 2012 (15)
- Mosaic Crochet
- WIP - Modified Version of the Kaleidoscope Circle ...
- Yarn Love
- Handmade Tasseliciousness.....
- WIP - Spanish Tiles Cushion Cover
- WIP - Persian Tiles by Jade Starmore
- WIP - Petal Power Cushion
- WIP - Tropical Flower Cushion Cover
- WIP - Kaleidoscope Circle Cushion Cover
- My handmade Crochet and Knit Bags
- FREE Pattern - Vintage Crochet Hanger
- FREE Pattern - African Flower Hexagon Crochet
- My Vintage Crochet Hanger Done!
- Designed my Own little crochet edging!!
- My labels arrived!
- Moorish Mosaic Afghan - Projects 2011
- My flat knitting, fair isle project!
- Free Fair Isle Mitten Pattern
- A lost knitter in South Africa
african hexagon (3) Baby (1) Baby Knits Book (1) blanket (5) Cardigan (1) Cardingan with frilled Sleeves (1) colour (11) Crochet (19) cup cozy (1) Debbie Bliss (1) decor (1) Fair Isle (5) free pattern (8) Granny square (1) Hearts (1) home (1) Intarsia (3) kaffe fassett (1) Knitting (17) Motifs (8) natural fibre (1) pillows (4) placemat (1) Projects 2011 (18) Roses Crochet (3) RubyRed Eclectic (35) Sewing (1) Table runner (1) Tea Cosy (1) Vinnis Colours (8) WIP (12) Yarn (6)